Vintage Embellishment Master Class
Learn how to delicately hand set vintage jewellery using a variety of vintage & contemporary components. (Brass filigrees, pearls, crystals, stones, chains, cameos etc)
Design your own pieces with your tutor Raphael Mhashilkar guiding you with inspiration & professional finishing tips.
Raphael offers unique master classes from his original pendant & cocktail ring workshop to a new chandeleir earring duo introduced in Oct 2012.
Make: Pendant & Ring or Brooch
Work with a variety of vintage & modern components & polymer clay. Mould & embellish your creations with stones, cameos, pearls & chain
Tutor Bio: Raphael designs & creates jewellery & objects using a variety of materials with a passion for up cycling vintage pieces. Raphael loves the process of turning materials of simple or forgotten beauty into jewellery & objects which express his passion & dedication for his art. He hopes that others will not only appreciate the beauty of the pieces but treasure the process by which they were created.
Vintage Master Class - $149.00
Vintage Embellishment Master Class
Design your own handset vintage pieces using filigrees, stones, chains, cameos & crystals. Make a gorgeous cocktail ring and pendant.
Learn how to mould, embellish & bake polymer.
AS FEATURED SMH STYLE MAGAZINE & AUSTRALIAN BEADING MAGAZINE
OUR MOST POPULAR MASTER CLASS!
Skill Level: beginners
Cost: includes all materials
Raphael Mhashilkar studied jewellery design in Israel & was formally a designer at Victoria Spring.
Can't make the date? Register your interest now! email@example.com
Date and Time
- skill level: suitable for beginners to advanced beaders.
- where? @ the Etelage studio
- time: 10:30am-3:30pm penadant/ring & 10:30-4:30 earring duo. Sat or Sun. See workshop schedule for dates http://www.etelage.com/workshops/schedule-beginners
- cost:$149 (incl all materials)
- incentives: If you want to get serious with your jewellery making, tools & more luscious beads are available for purchase by all students on the day with a 10% discount.
- BYO: tweezers & an apron
- lunch: purchase from a local cafe (Lou Jacks or Cafe 2042) or BYO.
- bookings : note: a $50 non refundable fee for cancellations
“Wonderfully therapeutic. Raphael is a fantastic and patient teacher. I created pieces which were of master quality. Want to do another course.” Jane
“More than I imagined. More possibilities…more flexibility…more components. It gave me a real insight into how I can take my designs one step further and taught me to be thrifty using scraps of chain, broken beads plus found objects.” Jodie
“This is just the beginning. Raphael thanks for an amazing 2 day creative adventure.” Chrissy
"I had fun and enjoyed learning new techniques. Of course, it is always good to walk away with 2 new pairs of earrings to show off. The master class was definitely value for money. I am more than satisfied - it was a good balance of project and my abilities - and looking forward to future workshops. I am excited to try some projects at home too!" Toni 2012
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All workshops must be paid in full at time of booking.
A $50 booking fee will be charged for any cancellations and where less than 72 hours notice is given there is no refund permitted.
Etelage reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class due to workshop numbers or the unforeseen absence of a tutor. You will be offered an alternative course, credit for a future workshop or a full refund.
- All materials & tools are supplied for this jewellery workshop except tweezers. You may also like to bring an apron.